The Account Productivity panel user how successful your engagement efforts are in terms of getting email replies, successes, and meetings, based on your designated filters.
Taking these details into consideration, the panel aims to answer the following questions:
- Where have we placed most of our effort in recent days or weeks?
- Are we getting more successful over time?
- When was the last activity for account X?
- Which accounts have the most activity in this time period?
- How engaged are we with prospects on accounts?
- Are we getting more efficient at connecting with accounts?
In this article, you will learn about the Account Productivity panel, including:
- The Account Productivity Panel
- Account Productivity Metrics and Calculations
- Panel Drill Down: Account Reports
The Account Productivity Panel
The Account Productivity panel contains the following details from the top of the panel working our way down:
- Account Productivity Panel: (Panel Name)
- View Report: (Drill down to more details) Takes you to the Team Process Report.
- Reply Rate: (Primary Metric)
- Primary Metric Chart: The horizontal bar chart shows the top five Accounts by the number of email replies received. Hover over each bar to see the total replies for the bar.
- Secondary Metrics include:
- Successes per 1,000 Activities: This metric shows the user the effort required to obtain a success. It reflects how effort is changing over time. The calculation is (Successes*1000)/Activities. This is a team-level metric and not included in the drill down report.
- Meetings: The total meetings tied to Accounts.
- Opened: The total email opens tied to Accounts.
- Clicked: The total clicks tied to Accounts.
- Period Comparison based on date selection: To the right of the metrics, you will see a small percentage in either green or red. This will show how your numbers have increased or decreased over time.
Account Productivity Metrics and Calculations
Each panel contains primary and secondary metrics. These metrics are calculated in different ways.
The Account Productivity panel includes the following metrics based on the associated calculations.
|Reply Rate||Percentage of replied emails based off of the total number of emails sent.|
|Successes per 1,000 Activities||(Successes*1000)/Activities|
|Meetings||The total meetings tied to Accounts|
|Opens||The total email opens tied to Accounts.|
|Clicks||The total clicks tied to Accounts.|
Panel Drill Down: Accounts Reports
This panel drills down into the Account Analytics which hold the Accounts report. This report has several Account-related success and engagement metrics.
Things to Note: This data only goes back as far as January 2019.
To learn more about the Accounts Report, check out Your Account Analytics.