The Recordings and In Progress tabs show all meetings that have been captured for your team by default and all meetings currently in progress for your team respectively. You can update which recordings are visible in each tab by using the Filter & Sort dropdown menu options from the Conversation Intelligence toolbar.
Once a filter is in place, a notification line will appear above the list of recordings informing you of the filter. You can clear the filter by selecting the blue Clear link.
In this article, you will learn about each of the Conversation Intelligence filter options, including:
- Saved Views in Conversation Intelligence
- Recording Date
- Meeting Owner
- Recording Duration
- Conversation Intelligence X-ray Groups
- Conversation Intelligence Tags
- Recording Platform
Saved Views in Conversation Intelligence
Saved Views are sets of filtered criteria you can save within Conversation Intelligence. Once you set filers and save them, you can access that view easily rather than setting up your page filers each time.
Some common Saved Views include viewing your personal meetings only, filtering by specific x-rays groups to coach on handling competitors or minimizing use of crutch words, or managers can use filters to segment groups for training purposes.
Things to Note: Saved Views only apply to the Recordings tab in Conversation Intelligence.
To save a filtered view, follow these instructions:
- In the Conversations product tab, go to your Recordings page.
- Set your filters to your liking. For more information on the filter options, continuing reading this article. Once the filters are all set, hit Update.
- In the top right of the page, to the right of Conversation Intelligence, a Save As button will appear. Click Save As. The Saved View Settings module will pop up.
- Enter a new name for your Saved View. Hit Save.
- Once the view has been created you can access it by selecting the view name from the dropdown in the top left corner of the page. In the dropdown, a check mark will appear beside the name of whichever view is currently live on the page.
- If you are already looking at a Saved View, and make an update to the filters or search bar within Conversation Intelligence, a Save button will appear at the top left next to the Save As button. Click the Save button to save the updated view under the pre-existing name.
With Saved Views, you can designate a default view. The default view will be the first saved view you see whenever you go to Conversations.
To set up a default view, follow these steps:
- From the Conversation's Recordings page, select the Saved View dropdown which is the in the upper left corner of the page. Prior to setting up a default view, the standard default will read My Recordings.
- In the dropdown, you will see a list of all of your saved views. Click the edit (pencil) icon to open the Saved View Settings module.
- In the module, check the box for Set as Default View.
- Hit Save. Next time you go to the page, you will see the default view you selected automatically.
The Date filter allows you to select recordings based on certain time parameters. The date filters include:
- All Time
- Last Week
- Last 30 Days
- This Month
- Last Month
- This Year
The meeting's owner can be determined based on the Owned By filter. This shows the recordings for a specific SalesLoft user. You can select from the following options:
- Owned by You
- Owned by a Specific User
- Owned by Specific Group: Conversation Intelligence users are now able to filter recordings by the groups set up in their team's SalesLoft settings, including both parent groups and child groups.
- Owned by All Users
Lets you view recordings based off of how long the recording is.
Things to Note: This filter is not available in the In Progress tab since the meeting duration has not occurred.
To set the Duration filter, follow these steps:
- Go to the Conversation Intelligence Recordings tab.
- In the upper right corner, click Filter & Sort.
- Select the Add New Filter dropdown menu.
- Choose the Duration filter.
- Click the Duration dropdown menu.
- From the Duration menu, drag the timeline to determine the times you want to view. Click Reset to change the duration to the default times.
- Click Update.
Conversation Intelligence X-ray Groups
Filters recordings based on X-ray Groups. X-ray Groups are collections of commonly used words or phrases that may pop up in conversation during your meetings.
When you select an X-ray Group filter, any recordings that contain words or phrases listed in that group will appear in the filter.
Things to Note:
- X-ray Groups must be created by an admin.
- This filter is not available in the In Progress tab since the meeting has not occurred.
You can select one or multiple X-ray Groups to filter by.
Conversation Intelligence Tag
The Tag filter shows recordings based off of Conversation Intelligence tags that have been added to the recording.
Filters recordings based off of which platform was used to record the call. The platforms include the following:
- All Platforms