The Recordings and In Progress tabs show all meetings that have been captured for your team by default and all meetings currently in progress for your team respectively. You can update which recordings are visible in each tab by using the Filter & Sort dropdown menu options from the Conversation Intelligence toolbar.
Once a filter is in place, a notification line will appear above the list of recordings informing you of the filter. You can clear the filter by selecting the blue Clear link.
In this article, you will learn about each of the Conversation Intelligence filter options, including:
- Recording Date
- Meeting Owner
- Recording Duration
- Conversation Intelligence X-ray Groups
- Conversation Intelligence Tags
- Recording Platform
The Date filter allows you to select recordings based on certain time parameters. The date filters include:
- All Time
- Last Week
- Last 30 Days
- This Month
- Last Month
- This Year
The meeting's owner can be determined based on the Owned By filter. This shows the recordings for a specific SalesLoft user. You can select from the following options:
- Owned by You
- Owned by a Specific User
- Owned by Specific Group: Conversation Intelligence users are now able to filter recordings by the groups set up in their team's SalesLoft settings, including both parent groups and child groups.
- Owned by All Users
Lets you view recordings based off of how long the recording is.
Things to Note: This filter is not available in the In Progress tab since the meeting duration has not occurred.
To set the Duration filter, follow these steps:
- Go to the Conversation Intelligence Recordings tab.
- In the upper right corner, click Filter & Sort.
- Select the Add New Filter dropdown menu.
- Choose the Duration filter.
- Click the Duration dropdown menu.
- From the Duration menu, drag the timeline to determine the times you want to view. Click Reset to change the duration to the default times.
- Click Update.
Conversation Intelligence X-ray Groups
Filters recordings based on X-ray Groups. X-ray Groups are collections of commonly used words or phrases that may pop up in conversation during your meetings.
When you select an X-ray Group filter, any recordings that contain words or phrases listed in that group will appear in the filter.
Things to Note:
- X-ray Groups must be created by an admin.
- This filter is not available in the In Progress tab since the meeting has not occurred.
You can select one or multiple X-ray Groups to filter by.
Conversation Intelligence Tag
The Tag filter shows recordings based off of Conversation Intelligence tags that have been added to the recording.
Filters recordings based off of which platform was used to record the call. The platforms include the following:
- All Platforms