The Email Leaderboard panel provides a list of the top 10 performance of reps across four metrics based on your designated filters.
Taking these details into consideration, the panel aims to answer the following questions:
- Who are our top reps for a specific email or call metric?
- Who are the leaders in specific groups for select metrics?
- How does the ranking change when you change the metric?
In this article, you will learn about the Email Leaderboard panel, including:
The Email Leaderboard Panel
The Email Leaderboard panel contains the following details from the top of the panel working our way down:
- Email Leaderboard by (Metric): (Panel Name)
- Metrics: The Email Leaderboard is based on one of four sets of metrics. The metrics may be selected by clicking the blue link of the metric name in the Panel name. Click the link to open the dropdown menu and select one of the following metrics:
- Replied (default)
- View Report: (Drill down to more details) Takes you to the Team Performance Report. The drill down report will sort by the email leaderboard metric in descending order.
- Chart: A horizontal bar chart of up to 10 reps ranked in descending order
- Chart hover state: The hover state over each bar shows the total number of the drill down metric for the rep. In the chart below, the hover state would should the total replies sent by the rep.
Email Leaderboard Metrics and Calculations
Each panel contains primary and secondary metrics. These metrics are calculated in different ways.
The Email Leaderboard panel includes the following metrics based on the associated calculations.
|Delivered||Sum(Emails Sent) - Sum(Bounces)|
Panel Drill Down: Team Performance Report
This panel drills down into the Team Performance report, where you can see all the other steps completed.
Learn more in the Team Performance Report Knowledge Base article.