The Call Leaderboard panel provides a list of the top 10 performance of reps across five metrics based on your designated filters.
Taking these details into consideration, the panel aims to answer the following questions:
- Which user(s) or teams are the best at getting conversations?
- Who spends the most time on the phone?
- Who makes the most dials?
- Which users are not logging enough of their calls?
- Are the users who make the most calls also the same that get the most conversations?
Things to Note: This panel is Off by default in the Overview Panel Layout. You may only view 10 panels at a time. To view the panel, customize your panel layout, then add and remove panels as necessary.
In this article, you will learn about the Call Leaderboard panel, including:
The Call Leaderboard Panel
The Call Leaderboard panel contains the following details from the top of the panel working our way down:
- Call Leaderboard by (Metric): (Panel Name)
- Metrics: The Call Leaderboard is based on one of five sets of metrics. The metrics may be selected by clicking the blue link of the metric name in the Panel name. Click the link to open the dropdown menu and select one of the following metrics:
Avg. Call Duration
- View Report: (Drill down to more details) Takes you to the Team Calls Report. The default sort on drill down is the selected metric in descending order.
- Chart: A horizontal bar chart of up to 10 reps ranked in descending order
- Chart hover state: The hover state over each bar shows the total number of the drill down metric for the rep. In the chart below, the hover state would should the total replies sent by the rep.
Call Leaderboard Metrics and Calculations
Each panel contains primary and secondary metrics. These metrics are calculated in different ways.
For metrics found in the Call Leaderboard pane, check out the Analytics Metric Calculations article.
Panel Drill Down: Team Call Report
This panel drills down into the Team Call report, where you can see all the call metrics.
Learn more in the Team Calls Report Knowledge Base article.