Your call sentiments let you know the outcome of your connected calls. Was the call a bad fit? Is the prospect interested in more information?
You can view what sentiments were logged from the Top Sentiments panel based on your designated filters.
Things to Note: The Sentiments panel is OFF by default on the Analytics Overview. To turn these charts on users have to click Customize Layout and then Add/Remove Panels.
The sentiments will determine your positive conversation ratio. If your calls result in a low positive conversation ratio, you can take that information as a tip to learn more positive call practices, like editing your call scripts or using more call coaching.
What are your call sentiments? The sentiment data breaks down the number of times each sentiment is used. You will see the sentiments that have been used listed in order from most common to least common.
Taking these details into consideration, the panel aims to answer the following questions:
- What are our our top sentiments?
- How have sentiments changed over time?
- What are my sentiments outside of the top 10?
- How are reps and teams using sentiments?
- How are my custom sentiments trending?
In this article, you will learn about the Top Sentiments panel, including:
- The Top Sentiments Panel
- Top Sentiments Metrics and Calculations
- Panel Drill Down: Team Calls Report
The Top Sentiments Panel
The Top Sentiments panel contains the following details from the top of the panel working our way down:
- Top Sentiments: (Panel Name)
- View Report: (Drill down to more details) Takes you to the Team Calls Report.
- Chart: A horizontal bar chart of up to 10 sentiments ranked in descending order by the number of times a call is logged with that sentiment.
Top Sentiments Metrics and Calculations
Each panel contains metrics that are calculated in different ways.
For more details on the metrics found in the Top Sentiments panel, check out the Analytics Metric Calculations article.
Panel Drill Down: Team Calls Report
This panel drills down into the Team Call report, where you can see all the call metrics. Users that want to create and track their own custom positive conversations will be able to do this using a combination of the Display by and Disposition filter.
Learn more in the Team Calls Report Knowledge Base article.