Your call dispositions tell you the result of the phone call you are making. In other words, the disposition determines what happened on your call.
You can view what dispositions were logged from the Top Dispositions panel based on your designated filters. This allows you to determine whether or not you are connecting with prospects on a regular basis. If you see you are not connecting, it may imply that you aren’t reaching out to the correct person in the organization or you are calling at the wrong time.
Things to Note: The Sentiments panel is OFF by default on the Analytics Overview. To turn these charts on users have to click Customize Layout and then Add/Remove Panels.
What are your call dispositions? The disposition data breaks down the number of times each disposition is used.
Taking these details into consideration, the panel aims to answer the following questions:
- What are our our top sentiments and dispositions?
- How have sentiments and dispositions changed over time?
- What are my sentiments and dispositions outside of the top 10?
- How are reps and teams using sentiments and dispositions?
- How are my custom sentiments and dispositions trending?
In this article, you will learn about the Top Dispositions panel, including:
- The Top Dispositions Panel
- Top Dispositions Metrics and Calculations
- Panel Drill Down: Team Calls Report
The Top Dispositions Panel
The Top Dispositions panel contains the following details from the top of the panel working our way down:
- Top Dispositions: (Panel Name)
- View Report: (Drill down to more details) Takes you to the Team Calls Report.
- Chart: A horizontal bar chart of up to 10 dispositions ranked in descending order by the number of times a call is logged with that disposition.
Top Dispositions Metrics and Calculations
Each panel contains metrics that are calculated in different ways.
For more details on the metrics found in the Top Sentiments panel, check out the Analytics Metric Calculations article.
Panel Drill Down: Team Calls Report
This panel drills down into the Team Call report, where you can see all the call metrics. Users that want to review their custom dispositions by day and hour will be able to do this using a combination of the Display by and Disposition filter.
Learn more in the Team Calls Report Knowledge Base article.