When you start your day and open up SalesLoft, your first stop is the SalesLoft Home Dashboard.
Within the dashboard, the Cadences Panel shows which Cadences and steps are due so you can prioritize your actions, and plan accordingly. Then, you can take immediate action and run your Cadence steps from the panel.
If a Person in SalesLoft is due(or overdue) on a step, that Cadence will appear in your to-do list. This is the best way for you to know that you have tasks that need to be completed.
In this article, we will walk through the layout and actions of the Cadences Panel, including:
- Total Cadence Actions Due
- Cadence Panel Layout
- Add People to a Cadence from the Cadences Panel
- Cadences Panel Step Details
- Run a Step from the Cadences Panel
Total Cadence Actions Due
The first things you will see in your Cadences panel are your Total Actions. The Total Actions show you the total number of Cadence-related activities that you are due to complete today. The actions are broken down in the following sets of numbers:
- Due: The total number of steps that are due to be completed as of today.
- Emails: The number of Cadence email sends for today.
- Calls: The number of calls that are scheduled to be completed today.
- Other: The number of other steps to be run today.
- Integrations: The number of integration steps due as of today. If your team uses multiple integrations, all of those steps will be added together to equal the total integration steps due.
Cadence Panel Layout
When steps are due or overdue, they will appear in the Cadences Panel grouped by Cadence Name.
The Cadences Panel is sorted in descending order by the Total Number of due steps. The Cadence with the most due steps will appear at the top regardless of last modification date, creation date, or Cadence Priority.
Within a Cadence, click on the Cadence Name to view that Cadence's overview page.
The number next to each Cadence Name denotes how many steps are due within that particular Cadence.
Team Cadences have a Team Cadences label next to the Cadence name.
Add People to a Cadence from the Cadences Panel
If you have designated a Daily People Target while creating the Cadence and have yet to reach the target, you will see a reminder to add People to the Cadence.
Otherwise, you can add more People to the Cadence from the dashboard at any time by clicking Add.
If you do not wish to see the Add button, update your Daily People Target to 0 in you Cadence Settings.
Cadences Panel Step Details
Each Cadence step due will display the following in the panel:
- Step Type Icon: An icon next the step that denotes the step type.
- Step Name
- Day and Step number
- Button to run steps due: Displays the number of people due on that step.
Step Type icons include the following: will have an icon next to it to denote the step type
|Call Steps||Green phone icon|
|Email Steps||Purple envelope icon|
|Other Steps||Orange checkbox icon|
|Integration Steps||The integration's logo (example LinkedIn Sales Navigator)|
Run a Step from the Cadences Panel
To use the Cadences Panel, find the step activity you would like to begin and click blue button that contains the People due on that step. The Cadence side panel will appear, you will be taken to the Person Profile page of the first Person in the Cadence list, and you can run your step from there.