The Reports Tab is the home for all of your SalesLoft reports.
You can think of the reports tab like your personal report organizer that organizes standard and custom created reports into different sections. Each sections has a standard report that can be used as a template for custom reports.
Within each section you will also see any custom reports. The sections can hold an unlimited number of custom reports.
In this article, you will learn about using the Analytics Reports Tab, including:
Reports Sections and Information
The Reports Tab is made up of different sections. Sections are groups of analytics reports based on different categories. View the available sections below.
Each report section will include the following details:
- Section Name
- Section Description: Includes suggestions for SalesLoft reports that can be created for this section.
- Standard Report View: Link to the Standard Reports. Standard reports contain default filters, no sorting, and all available columns per report.
- Custom Created Reports: You will have the ability to create an unlimited number of custom reports and export these customized results.
How to Use the Reports Tab
When you would like to view a report, follow these steps:
- Go to Analytics Page. You will land on the Overview Tab by default.
- Click the Reports Tab.
- Find the relevant report section.
- Click on report name to open the selected report.
The Reports Tab currently holds the following sections:
- Cadence Reports: Compare cadences by successes, meetings, reply rates, on-time steps, avg. personalization and effectiveness score.
- Team Reports: Compare user performance by total activities, activities per day, lead lifetime, effectiveness score, and personalization.
- Accounts Reports: Analyze efforts and results by touches (including calls, emails, and LinkedIn), last touched, successes, and meetings.
- Email Reports: Analyze personalization, reply rate, open rate, and bounce rate personalization by user, day of week, and hour of day.
- Template Reports: Compare personalization, reply rates, and bounce rates by template, user, date, and month.
- Call Reports: Analyze calls logged, calls dialed, call duration, and conversation rate by user, date, and hour of day.
- Sentiment Reports: Analyze custom and standard sentiments, including positive sentiments by user, day, and hour of day.
- Disposition Reports: Analyze custom and standard dispositions, including positive dispositions by user, day, and hour of day.
- Process Reports: Compare meetings and opportunities created by user, date, week, and month.