Your call dispositions tell you the result of the phone call you are making. In other words, the disposition determines what happened on your call.
The Dispositions Standard Report You can view what dispositions were logged from the Calls analytics tab. This allows you to determine whether or not you are connecting with prospects on a regular basis. If you see you are not connecting, it may imply that you aren’t reaching out to the correct person in the organization or you are calling at the wrong time.
What are our call dispositions? The disposition data breaks down the number of times each disposition is used.
The bar chart shows the list of dispositions with the most commonly used disposition at the top.
Things to Note:
- Only dispositions that have been used will appear in the chart.
- Dispositions are not required by default (but can be set as required by a team admin), so the total calls actually made may be higher than the total in this circle.
In this article, you will learn about the Dispositions Report, including:
Access the Dispositions Report
To view the Dispositions report, navigate from one of the following locations within SalesLoft:
- The Top 10 Dispositions Panel: Click the View Report link in the upper right corner of the panel.
- The Dispositions View from your Reports Tab: Select the Standard Dispositions View link found in the Dispositions Section of the Reports Tab. You will be redirected to the Calls Report.
When you access the report, you will see the name of the report you have accessed and a breadcrumb trail in the upper left corner. This can take you back to the Analytics Overview by clicking Analytics.
Dispositions Report Metrics
The first row of the report contains the total metrics based on your filter settings.
Each call metric is visible in its own column. The columns include:
|Disposition Name||The names of each disposition that has been logged based on your set filters.|
Number of calls that have been logged by the user using a disposition.
Sort the Dispositions Report
Each column header can also be used to sort the list. To sort the Dispositions report to fit your preference, follow these steps:
- Select the appropriate column header. The header name will turn blue.
- Use the arrow to the right of the header name to set the sorting direction. The arrow will point up or down (ascending or descending order) to reflect the order of the list.